It’s not just a place to stay; it’s also an educational experience. Off-grid living helps to slow down and become more thoughtful about the energy we usually consume.
Need To Know
- Minimum stay 2 nights
- Cell phone reception and Wi-Fi (if requested).
- Solar power is used for lighting and gas for hot water, cooking, and refrigeration.
- Facilities to charge mobile phones and cameras.
- No hairdryers, hair straighteners or curling irons or any other appliances are to be plugged in as this could cause permanent damage to the electrical system.
- Houses rely on borehole water driven by solar pumps. Water not suitable for human consumption and 5l fresh water provided.
- Bring own beach towels.